Multiple Charges Laid After Driver Caught with Unsecured Load in Oakville
Halton Police laid multiple charges after a driver was caught with an unsecured load in Oakville recently.
According to Cst. Marc Taraso on Twitter, on July 25, a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) was stopped in the area of Dundas and Postmaster in Oakville.
It was discovered that there was only one strap for around 20 trees.
As a result, the driver and the company are facing the following alleged charges.
* Load not secured as prescribed
* Improper licence (D vs. A)
* Improper means of attachment
* Overweight on permit (by 10,400kg)
* Insecure load - CMV
Stopped this CMV Dundas/Postmaster. Only 1 strap for 20ish trees, mulch spilling from the 6000kg trailer. Driver & Company charged:— Cst. Marc Taraso (@MT9345) July 25, 2019
-Load not secured as prescribed
-Improper Licence (D vs A)
-Improper Means of attachment
-Overweight on Permit (by 10,400kg!)
-Insecure Load-CMV pic.twitter.com/beNkJrkR4c
Photo is courtesy of Taraso on Twitter.
- Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville
- Driver Caught Lighting a Joint on the Road in Oakville
- Driver Charged After Going More Than 70 Over the Speed Limit in Oakville
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long