Multiple Collisions Causing Delays in Burlington
Drivers on the road tonight should be aware of potential delays on their route.
Halton Police reported around 6:20 p.m. that a collision took place on Brant Street north of the QEW.
A few minutes later, another crash was reported at Walkers Line and Upper Middle Road involving three vehicles.
Officers are on scene for both incidents. No injuries have resulted from either collision.
Drivers may want to avoid these areas for the time being.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers