Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
Multiple collisions in Burlington are causing major backups this morning, Nov. 19.
Halton Police are on scene at two collisions that occurred in Burlington.
The first collision, police say, occurred on Guelph Line south of Highway 407. According to police, a pedestrian was struck. The number of vehicles involved is currently unknown.
The second collision, according to police, involved two vehicles and occurred at Appleby Line and Upper Middle Road. The cause of this collision is currently unknown.
Police and paramedics are on scene at both locations.
Police say there is currently no indication of life-threatening injuries at either collision.
Expect traffic delays.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- Collision Prompts Lengthy Road Closure in Milton
- Police and Fire Crews on Scene Following Collision in Oakville
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- Police on Scene Following Collision Involving a School Bus
- Police Respond to Multiple Collisions in Burlington
- Police on Scene Following Collision in Burlington