Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
Multiple collisions in Burlington are causing major backups this morning, Nov. 19.
Halton Police are on scene at two collisions that occurred in Burlington.
The first collision, police say, occurred on Guelph Line south of Highway 407. According to police, a pedestrian was struck. The number of vehicles involved is currently unknown.
The second collision, according to police, involved two vehicles and occurred at Appleby Line and Upper Middle Road. The cause of this collision is currently unknown.
Police and paramedics are on scene at both locations.
Police say there is currently no indication of life-threatening injuries at either collision.
Expect traffic delays.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Body Discovered in Lake Ontario in Burlington
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: Sean Conrado Anderson was Found in Milton
- You Might be Required to Undergo This Test When Pulled Over in Halton