Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
Multiple collisions in Burlington are causing major backups this morning, Nov. 19.
Halton Police are on scene at two collisions that occurred in Burlington.
The first collision, police say, occurred on Guelph Line south of Highway 407. According to police, a pedestrian was struck. The number of vehicles involved is currently unknown.
The second collision, according to police, involved two vehicles and occurred at Appleby Line and Upper Middle Road. The cause of this collision is currently unknown.
Police and paramedics are on scene at both locations.
Police say there is currently no indication of life-threatening injuries at either collision.
Expect traffic delays.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat
- Police are on Scene of Collision in Milton
- Police and Fire Crews on Scene Following Collision in Oakville
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- Police Respond to Multiple Collisions in Burlington
- Police on Scene Following Collision Involving a School Bus