Multiple People Dead After Horrific Crash on Oakville Border
Three people are dead including two children following a horrific crash in the Mississauga/Oakville border area.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 25, Peel police reported that emergency crews were responding to a crash in the Winston Churchill and Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) area.
Peel police were joined at the scene by Halton police, Peel Paramedics, Halton Paramedics and Fire and Emergency Services from both Oakville and Mississauga.
Three people are dead, including two children (ages 4 and 12).
Three other people are in hospital.
North Sheridan Way will be closed until late morning.
Photo and video by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water