Multiple People Dead After Horrific Crash on Oakville Border
Three people are dead including two children following a horrific crash in the Mississauga/Oakville border area.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 25, Peel police reported that emergency crews were responding to a crash in the Winston Churchill and Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) area.
Peel police were joined at the scene by Halton police, Peel Paramedics, Halton Paramedics and Fire and Emergency Services from both Oakville and Mississauga.
Three people are dead, including two children (ages 4 and 12).
Three other people are in hospital.
North Sheridan Way will be closed until late morning.
Photo and video by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- Victims ID'd in Horrific Crash on Oakville Border
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Milton Area
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash Near Oakville Border
- PHOTOS: Aftermath of Fatal Highway Crash Near Oakville Border
- Woman Dead After Highway Collision at Oakville Border