New Bakery Opens in Oakville
Kerr Village just got a tad sweeter.
If you're consistently in the mood for baked treats (and who isn't always down, really?!), you might be happy to hear that a brand new dessert spot has opened shop in town.
The Sweetest Thing offers cupcakes -such as Cinnamon Banana, topped with French maple syrup buttercream- and scones, cookies, plus cakes for weddings and special events.
They’re created by Erin Harris Nocent.
The shop opened in late July and there’s even a sprinkle selfie wall (just do it for the ‘Gram already).
You may also find lemon squares with toasted meringue, personal cheesecakes, and cream puffs.
And naturally (this is Oakville after all), there are gluten-free and vegan offerings.
So if you're looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, or you just like to stuff your face with sugar (no judgment), it's probably worth checking out.
Photo courtesy of The Sweetest Thing
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington