New Bubble Tea Shop Opens in Oakville
There’s a new place in south Oakville to quench your thirst and it’s just in time for the dog days of summer.
Boba Green held its grand opening in Hopedale Mall aka South Oakville Centre on May 1.
Offering bubble tea and fresh fruit smoothies, the shop also serves up slushies.
The strawberry-banana smoothie is a top seller, along with mango slushies.
But those aren’t the only fruit on the menu.
You can also choose from pineapple, honeydew melon, papaya, kiwi, orange, watermelon, and more.
Boba Green is open seven days a week and you’ll find it near Subway.
This is welcome news for those on a liquid diet or others who are simply trying to consume more real fruit!
Photo courtesy of Boba Green
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton