New Bubble Tea Shop Opens in Oakville
There’s a new place in south Oakville to quench your thirst and it’s just in time for the dog days of summer.
Boba Green held its grand opening in Hopedale Mall aka South Oakville Centre on May 1.
Offering bubble tea and fresh fruit smoothies, the shop also serves up slushies.
The strawberry-banana smoothie is a top seller, along with mango slushies.
But those aren’t the only fruit on the menu.
You can also choose from pineapple, honeydew melon, papaya, kiwi, orange, watermelon, and more.
Boba Green is open seven days a week and you’ll find it near Subway.
This is welcome news for those on a liquid diet or others who are simply trying to consume more real fruit!
Photo courtesy of Boba Green
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store