New Burger Joint Opening Up in Milton
Start salivating over your next cheat meal — gourmet burgers, fresh cut fries, and funnel cakes are on deck in Milton.
The Burger Factory is opening a downtown location at 265 Main St., east of Martin St.
And we have to tell you, we’re very familiar with all of its tastes, sights, and sounds.
The menu includes fresh ground beef burgers, chicken burgers, and a veggie burger.
Poutine and onion rings are also offered up … then there are eight-inch funnel cakes.
You can actually decide which kind of cake you want and whether or not to add ice cream and strawberries and chocolate.
(Ah, why is that even an option? Of course everyone wants all three!)
The Mississauga location is near Dixie Rd. and Eglinton Ave., with two more spots in Vaughan and Toronto’s Queen St. W.
They’ve been offering a range of crowdpleasing burgers for years, some of which go by decidedly cool names such as The Compressor, The Utility and The Machine.
The resto also offers halal dishes.
And did we mention funnel cake?BM2, Milton , Ontario
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Patients paying higher dispensing fees as pharmacists limit prescription amounts