New Development Proposed for Oakville
Oakville is booming.
Here is a new area proposed to take shape in town.
The property is located at 2393 Speers Rd., east of Bronte Rd., on the north side.
The Town of Oakville has received a complete application by Praxair Canada Inc./Weston Consulting for a proposed plan of subdivision and plan of condominium.
The purpose of the application is to create two lots fronting onto a common element driveway.
That’s right by the Bronte GO station.
There are currently no other applications for this site, according to town staff.
What do you think of this proposal?
CORRECTION: The original version of this story suggested the proposal was for a residential property. It’s in fact commercial and designated for industrial use. We regret the error.
Images via Google
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington