New Development Proposed for Oakville
Oakville is booming.
Here is a new area proposed to take shape in town.
The property is located at 2393 Speers Rd., east of Bronte Rd., on the north side.
The Town of Oakville has received a complete application by Praxair Canada Inc./Weston Consulting for a proposed plan of subdivision and plan of condominium.
The purpose of the application is to create two lots fronting onto a common element driveway.
That’s right by the Bronte GO station.
There are currently no other applications for this site, according to town staff.
What do you think of this proposal?
CORRECTION: The original version of this story suggested the proposal was for a residential property. It’s in fact commercial and designated for industrial use. We regret the error.
Images via Google
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Police investigating after insults, expletives yelled at federal minister’s staff