New Development Proposed for Oakville
Oakville is booming.
Here is a new area proposed to take shape in town.
The property is located at 2393 Speers Rd., east of Bronte Rd., on the north side.
The Town of Oakville has received a complete application by Praxair Canada Inc./Weston Consulting for a proposed plan of subdivision and plan of condominium.
The purpose of the application is to create two lots fronting onto a common element driveway.
That’s right by the Bronte GO station.
There are currently no other applications for this site, according to town staff.
What do you think of this proposal?
CORRECTION: The original version of this story suggested the proposal was for a residential property. It’s in fact commercial and designated for industrial use. We regret the error.
Images via Google
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies