New Cupcake Shop Opening in Milton
Downtown Milton just got a tad sweeter.
If you’re consistently in the mood for baked treats (and who isn’t always down, really?!), you might be happy to hear that a brand new bakery is heading to town.
Sweet Cheeks Cakes & Cupcakes offers a slew cupcake flavours, plus cakes for weddings and special events.
The shop may sound familiar - you’ve likely seen the stall at St. Jacob’s Farmers’ Market - but now there’s an option much closer to home.
Top-selling cupcakes include: Adults Only (chocolate cake paired with Bailey's); Bubblegum Confetti (vanilla filled with sprinkles and topped with bubblegum buttercream); Carrot; Cinnamon Bun; Cookies n' Cream; Lemon Drop; Milk & Cookies (vanilla chocolate chip cupcake topped with cookie dough frosting and mini chocolate chips); Mint Chocolate Chip; Peanut Butter Cup; Raspberry Truffle.
The grand opening is on Jan. 7 from noon until 4 p.m., and there will be free samples.
So if you’re looking for a cake a birthday or wedding, or you just like to stuff your face with sugar (no judgment), it’s probably worth checking out.
Photo courtesy of Sweet Cheeks Cakes & Cupcakes
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- WATCH: All lanes blocked on Burlington Skyway due to collision
- Canadian government makes masks mandatory for transportation sector