New Gourmet Sandwich Shop Opens in Oakville
Sandwiches just got real fancy in north Oakville.
A casual dining option, Just Braise, is now open in the Fortino’s plaza at Dundas St. W. and Neyagawa Blvd.
The resto hasn’t had a grand opening yet but they’ve been open since May 3.
The menu at this gourmet sandwich shop combines classic braising techniques with unconventional flavours.
It offers up six sandwich options, including top sellers such as BBQ Pulled Pork, Beef + Kimchi, and Karaage (Japanese fried chicken).
Then there’s poutine: Just Poutine, Kimchi Bap (with garlic mayo, spicy bap sauce, kimchi, and scallions), a BBQ version (with hoisin and house slaw), All Day Breaky (with breakfast sausage and a fried egg), and of course, a Braised option (with pulled pork, chicken, and beef).
Sides include soup, kale salad, and fresh cut fries.
To wash it all down, milkshakes are on the menu, including tiramisu, apple pie, and strawberry shortbread.
Items are made fresh to order.
Just Braise is open seven days a week for lunch and (early) dinner.
You’ll find it near the Hasty Market.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- Burlington is Celebrating a Special Anniversary With its Sister City in Japan
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington