New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
Spaghetti, pizza, risotto, ravioli, and lasagne - if the mere mention of those foods gets your mouth watering then you may be happy to learn that a new Italian restaurant is opening in the Halton Region soon. Oakville, to be more specific.
If you’ve taken a stroll down Kerr Street lately you may have noticed an ‘opening soon’ sign for a place called Fiori Zucchini. According to Doug Sams, Executive Director, Kerr Village BIA, this is the name of the new Italian restaurant that is coming to town.
Sams noted that Fiori Zucchini will be going in at the old Nino Panino location - 438 Kerr St.
No other information, including an exact opening date, is currently available at this time, however, we will provide updates as they become available.
Are you excited for this restaurant to open?
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Suspects Arrested After Spools of Copper Stolen in Milton
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man