New Italian Restaurant Opens in Oakville
There have been many new stores and restaurants opening and closing in the Town of Oakville lately. To highlight a few openings, Farm Boy recently opened, and there are multiple new stores arriving at Oakville Place come 2019.
And now, we're happy to report that another new restaurant has come to town.
Mangia Mangia officially opened on Dec. 6.
Mangia Mangia, located at 1395 Abbeywood Dr., Unit #1, is now Oakville’s newest authentic Italian restaurant.
This restaurant serves pizza, pasta, panzerotti, salads, desserts, while also offering daily specials and student specials.
If going out to a sit-down restaurant isn't your thing, Mangia Mangia is available on food delivery platforms such as UberEats and Skip the Dishes.
This restaurant also does catering.
Hours of operation of this new Oakville restaurant will be Mondays to Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Holiday hours may vary.
Read more about this restaurant here.
Photo is courtesy of the official Mangia Mangia Oakville Facebook page.
- Here’s What We Know About a New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- This New Restaurant Has Officially Opened in Oakville
- New Italian Restaurant Opening in Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About a New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About an Exciting New Restaurant Coming to Oakville