New Mexican restaurant bursts onto Oakville food scene
Oakville residents are lining up to get into one of the community’s newest restaurants at 2330 Lakeshore Rd W.
Por Vida celebrates Mexican food and culture with its mix of modern and authentic eats—complete with a church-like stain glass window.
The diverse menu will delight meat lovers who can get their hands on a 14-hour braised lamb or octopus taco and satisfy those with dietary restrictions by offering a roasted cauliflower taco. You can even order a guacamole flight to go along with your trendy grilled avocado salad and classic Mexican street corn in a cup.
Before ordering your food, you’ll need some time to look through the robust drinks menu, thanks to more than two-dozen tequila options and a variety of margarita mixes.
Check the Por Vida website for the latest hours and menu items.
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy protection, closing all Canadian stores
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills