New Mexican restaurant bursts onto Oakville food scene
Oakville residents are lining up to get into one of the community’s newest restaurants at 2330 Lakeshore Rd W.
Por Vida celebrates Mexican food and culture with its mix of modern and authentic eats—complete with a church-like stain glass window.
The diverse menu will delight meat lovers who can get their hands on a 14-hour braised lamb or octopus taco and satisfy those with dietary restrictions by offering a roasted cauliflower taco. You can even order a guacamole flight to go along with your trendy grilled avocado salad and classic Mexican street corn in a cup.
Before ordering your food, you’ll need some time to look through the robust drinks menu, thanks to more than two-dozen tequila options and a variety of margarita mixes.
Check the Por Vida website for the latest hours and menu items.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Halton Mayors urging residents to wear masks when inside public spaces
- This Mexican Restaurant Has a Unique Option on its Menu
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- A New Mexican Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- Popular Oakville restaurant now offering takeout, partnering with Food for Life
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu