New Modern Italian Restaurant Opening in Georgetown Very Soon
A superb restaurant that’s expanding to Halton Hills is set to open it doors and we’ve got an opening date.
Aug. 22 — that’s next Wednesday.
It’s perfect for another mid-summer feast.
The Milton restaurant opened at 22 Ontario St. S., across from the Milton Mall, earlier this year.
The Georgetown location is located at 29 Main St. S. in the former TD Canada Trust branch.
And you'll definitely notice the financial influence in the design scheme.
"We're going to keep the safes there," Rick Taddeo from Goodfellas' head office operations previously told inhalton.com, adding "the vault will be a dining room, you know, six to eight people. It'll be nice -- nice decor."
The Georgetown resto will also see a rooftop patio "along with a convenient elevator" in addition to the main floor and basement dining areas.
Goodfellas' other locations are in Mississauga's Streetsville and City Centre neighbourhoods, plus Toronto's Old Mill.
"We're very familiar with the west end" of the Greater Toronto Area, said Taddeo.
All menus - and price points - will be identical, said Taddeo.
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Multiple Collisions Prompting Road Closure in Oakville
- Milton Man Dead After Fatal Crash in Oakville
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures in Oakville
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Halton