New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) may just become your go-to place for holiday shopping, and shopping in general.
As of today, Nov. 15 there are more than 40 new retailers at TPO.
Some of these new stores include Gucci, Zadig et Voltaire, Montblanc, Aritzia - the first outlet in North America, Bluenotes, Cultures la Diperie, and Geox, just to name a few.
TPO is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. However, with the holiday season coming up these hours may vary. For updates on holiday hours, and to view the full directory, visit the TPO official website.
These new openings were part of TPO’s 140,000 square foot expansion that also included introducing TPO’s’ first full-service restaurant, Madison’s Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
Which stores and restaurants will you be going to?
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon in Halton Hills
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills