New six-storey condo building will bring 148 units to Milton next year
Published April 10, 2023 at 4:05 pm
A new six-storey condominium complex is expected to be completed on Thompson Rd. S. in Milton next year.
Currently under construction, the Kennedy Circle Condos, located just north of Louis St. Laurent Ave., will bring 148 units to town.
Prices for the units range from $674,990 to more than $900,000 and sizes range from 606 to 1042 sq.-ft.
The building features one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom unit types.
The building was designed in collaboration with KNYMH Architects.
Among the many indoor amenities are:
- Lounge, co-working, and yoga & movement studio
- Pet wash station
- Chef-inspired entertainment kitchen and lounge area
- Furnished outdoor Rooop Terrace
- Secure locker storage rooms
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Gable View Homes Smart Home Technology
- Virtual concierge service
Units on the ground floor have 10-foot ceilings with nine-foot ceilings on floors two to six. Flooring includes tile and wear-resistant laminate.
Kitchens come with:
- Stainless-steel appliance package including fridge, range and dishwasher
- Quartz solid-surface
- Subway tile backsplash
- Custom cabinetry
Each unit also includes a full-size washer and energy-efficient ventless dryer.
For more information about the Kennedy Circle Condos, visit here.
inhalton's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising