New Southern-style barbecue restaurant opening in Oakville
Some exciting new food options are coming to Oakville Place, especially if you’re a fan of barbecue.
Stack Restaurant, which specializes in Southern-style barbecue and casual dining, is set to open in Spring 2021.
This is the second location for the Toronto-based chain, which features an extensive menu of barbecue plates and platters, barbecue by the pound (brisket and pulled pork), sandwiches, burgers, tacos, and more.
An exact opening date has yet to be announced, similarly to Goodfellas, the popular pizza chain that’s also set to open a new location at Oakville Place next Spring.
Will you be giving Stack a shot when it opens?
Cover photo courtesy of Stack Restaurant
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Mysterious 'Ciao Roberto' arrives in Halton, looking for love?
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening