New Vegan Restaurant Coming to Downtown Oakville
If you’re looking for a new place to grab a light meal in downtown Oakville, you’re in luck.
And while you’re there, you can pick up some household goods.
A plant-based marketplace is on deck for 2018 — so tell all the vegans, raw food enthusiasts, and Paleo/Crossfitters in your life.
Dar Nabati is offering up a variety of eats, including plant-based shawarma.
Then there’s halloumi cheese, raw brownie balls, vegan croissants (via Croissant Express), and kunafa.
It’s along Lakeshore Rd. E. between Allan St. and Reynolds St.
The Middle Eastern menu may also feature also gluten-free options in addition to non-dairy eats.
We’ll keep you posted with details.Dar Nabati - Opening 2018Lakeshore Rd. E, Oakville, OntarioPhotos courtesy of Dar Nabati
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week