New Vegan Restaurant Coming to Downtown Oakville
If you’re looking for a new place to grab a light meal in downtown Oakville, you’re in luck.
And while you’re there, you can pick up some household goods.
A plant-based marketplace is on deck for 2018 — so tell all the vegans, raw food enthusiasts, and Paleo/Crossfitters in your life.
Dar Nabati is offering up a variety of eats, including plant-based shawarma.
Then there’s halloumi cheese, raw brownie balls, vegan croissants (via Croissant Express), and kunafa.
It’s along Lakeshore Rd. E. between Allan St. and Reynolds St.
The Middle Eastern menu may also feature also gluten-free options in addition to non-dairy eats.
We’ll keep you posted with details.
- Peel Police Advising The Public Of On-Going "Emergency Scam"
- Here’s How This Oakville Resident is Changing the Instagram Game
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Hot it’s Going to Feel in Halton This Weekend
- Suspect Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington