New Vegan Restaurant Opens in Oakville
You don’t make friends with salad … unless your salad is from Solasta in Oakville.
The plant-based resto opened in Kerr Village in March 2017 in the former Karmah location.
Offering a curated organic, plant-based menu, healthy items such as cold-pressed juices use ingredients such as carrots, apples, and of course, kale.
The salads, a mushroom burger, and some of the dessert options are gluten-free.
If there’s one word to describe the atmosphere, it’s casual-chic.
Saunter down Kerr and check it out!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Milton woman charged in Burlington poppy donation box theft
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back