New Vegan Restaurant Opens in Oakville
You don’t make friends with salad … unless your salad is from Solasta in Oakville.
The plant-based resto opened in Kerr Village in March 2017 in the former Karmah location.
Offering a curated organic, plant-based menu, healthy items such as cold-pressed juices use ingredients such as carrots, apples, and of course, kale.
The salads, a mushroom burger, and some of the dessert options are gluten-free.
If there’s one word to describe the atmosphere, it’s casual-chic.
Saunter down Kerr and check it out!
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?