New Vegan Restaurant Opens in Oakville
You don’t make friends with salad … unless your salad is from Solasta in Oakville.
The plant-based resto opened in Kerr Village in March 2017 in the former Karmah location.
Offering a curated organic, plant-based menu, healthy items such as cold-pressed juices use ingredients such as carrots, apples, and of course, kale.
The salads, a mushroom burger, and some of the dessert options are gluten-free.
If there’s one word to describe the atmosphere, it’s casual-chic.
Saunter down Kerr and check it out!
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville