New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
In case you missed it, a new waterfront restaurant has just opened recently in Oakville.
Earlier we reported that Bronte Boathouse, a summer restaurant with a patio, tiki bar, and ice cream store, will be opening at 2340 Ontario Street.
The restaurant is now open for business as of June 28, 2019.
According to Doug Greco, President of Catch Hospitality, Bronte Boathouse features a relaxed and casual atmosphere, serving up a wide variety of dishes including deep dish pizza, fish and chips, and fresh oysters.
As a summer hotspot, the restaurant will close in September and reopen in May every year.
For more details and a look at the full menu, you can check out Bronte Boathouse’s Facebook page.
Photo courtesy of The Laundry Design Works
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information