New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
In case you missed it, a new waterfront restaurant has just opened recently in Oakville.
Earlier we reported that Bronte Boathouse, a summer restaurant with a patio, tiki bar, and ice cream store, will be opening at 2340 Ontario Street.
The restaurant is now open for business as of June 28, 2019.
According to Doug Greco, President of Catch Hospitality, Bronte Boathouse features a relaxed and casual atmosphere, serving up a wide variety of dishes including deep dish pizza, fish and chips, and fresh oysters.
As a summer hotspot, the restaurant will close in September and reopen in May every year.
For more details and a look at the full menu, you can check out Bronte Boathouse’s Facebook page.
Photo courtesy of The Laundry Design Works
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- UPDATE: Four arrested after series of overnight robberies in Burlington and Milton
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Teachers' strike to affect more Ontario school boards