No Injuries Reported Following Collision in Burlington
No injuries were reported following a recent collision in Burlington.
According to police, at 1:30 a.m. on June 26, 2019, a vehicle collided into a concrete median.
The vehicle then crashed into a pole.
Police say the incident occurred at Plains Road East and Willowbrook Drive.
There were no injuries reported, and no road closures.
At 1:30 am, a single vehicle collided into a concrete median and then crashed into a pole at Plains Road East and Willowbrook Drive. No injuries. No road closure at this time. <gk2675 pic.twitter.com/dcoIXAgfmB— HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) June 26, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- Injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Burlington
- Police Investigating Single Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Collision in Front of Burlington High School