North Shore in Burlington closed in mid-July for construction
North Shore Boulevard in Burlington will be closed in mid-July for construction.
From 10 p.m. on July 18 to 10 a.m. on July 19, North Shore will be fully closed in both directions for bridge demolition work.
The closure will extend from the traffic signal on the east side of the QEW to the traffic signal on the west side of the QEW.
Access ramps from North Shore Boulevard westbound to Toronto and North Shore Boulevard eastbound to Niagara will remain open.
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Oakville man arrested in connection to 2013 sexual assault case: Police
- At least 2 more vehicles impounded in Halton Police speed blitz