Nunchucks, cash, drugs seized in raid: Halton Police
The Halton Regional Police Service says the Burlington Street Crime Unit concluded a three-month drug trafficking investigation that resulted in two arrests and several charges Wednesday (May 4).
Charles Micallef (38) of Burlington was charged with:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Cocaine) x2
- Possession for the Purpose Trafficking (Psilocybin)
- Possession for the Purpose Trafficking (Clonazepam)
- Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
Andrew Kreston (36) of Oakville was charged with:
- Trafficking (Cocaine)
Halton Police also say they seized 23 grams of cocaine, 2.1 grams of psilocybin, and 129 Clonazepam pills.
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Arrests made in drug trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Burlington Man Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Multiple drug trafficking arrests made in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills