Oakville Boy Charged in Robbery
A 15-year-old Oakville boy is being charged in connection with a robbery in the Kerr Village area.
The incident took place on Nov. 14 after 7:50 p.m. near Maurice Dr. and Stewart St.
That’s when two males were approached by an acquaintance while sitting in their vehicle.
The suspect punched a hole through the driver’s side window of the victim’s vehicle and proceeded to assault the victims before stealing various personal items.
The vehicle was damaged and both victims have minor injuries.
The suspect was arrested on Nov. 18 by investigators from 2 District’s criminal investigations bureau.
He’s facing one count of robbery — the teen’s identity is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
He was released to his parents, say Halton police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Autumn Mills of the 2 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext: 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- New airline regulations mandate compensation for Canadians