Oakville Boy Charged in Robbery
A 15-year-old Oakville boy is being charged in connection with a robbery in the Kerr Village area.
The incident took place on Nov. 14 after 7:50 p.m. near Maurice Dr. and Stewart St.
That’s when two males were approached by an acquaintance while sitting in their vehicle.
The suspect punched a hole through the driver’s side window of the victim’s vehicle and proceeded to assault the victims before stealing various personal items.
The vehicle was damaged and both victims have minor injuries.
The suspect was arrested on Nov. 18 by investigators from 2 District’s criminal investigations bureau.
He’s facing one count of robbery — the teen’s identity is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
He was released to his parents, say Halton police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Autumn Mills of the 2 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext: 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Have Your Say on The Best Chicken Wing Flavour in Halton