Oakville closes all parks
The Town of Oakville has announced all parks are now closed.
The announcement comes after many residents notified City officials that people were ignoring the instructions from the City to avoid public spaces and gatherings of several people.
As a result, all parks are now closed and residents are prohibited from using the spaces, even as individuals.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Residents Invited to Weigh in on the Future of Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces in Oakville
- Burlington is urging residents not to use City parks until further notice
- Which Oakville Parks Are Still Closed Due to Flooding?
- High Lake Levels Keep Oakville Parks Closed
- Which Parks Are Closed in Oakville Due to Flooding?