Oakville doctor charged with sexual assault; police believe there are more victims
A practicing doctor in Oakville was arrested and charged with sexual assault, according to Halton Regional Police Service.
The service’s Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Unit say they completed an investigation into Clarence Clottery, 59, of Bristol Family Physicians located at 102-2315 Bristol Circle in Oakville.
Clottery was arrested Thursday over an alleged sexual assault of a female patient that occurred in 2014.
Police say they believe there may have been additional victims.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Wendy Clayton at 905-465-8984 of the Halton Regional Police Internet Child Exploitation Unit.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or online at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Oakville laying off more than 800 part-time staff in response to COVID-19
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- A Burlington Taxi Driver Has Been Charged Following Alleged Sexual Assault
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Milton
- Medical Practitioner Charged with Sexual Assault in Burlington
- Oakville Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault