Oakville has most COVID-19 cases in schools, 28 in total across Halton
Since returning to classrooms in September, there have been 28 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Halton schools with most occurring across Oakville, but with one Georgetown school having five instances
Since returning to classrooms in September, there have been 28 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Halton schools with most occurring across Oakville, but with one Georgetown school having five instances.
Information made available by both Halton public and separate school boards reveal that 14 classrooms are now closed because of the fear of spreading the coronavirus.
All schools remain open.
The most cases with five have been recorded at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary located at 120 Sinclair Ave. in Georgetown. This has led to the closure of two classrooms.
At St. Patrick Catholic Elementary located at 200 Kenwood Ave. in Burlington, three cases have led to the closure of three classrooms.
Here is the list of schools in Halton Region that are currently dealing with COVID-19.
– Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary
– St. Andrew Catholic Elementary
– St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary
– Abbey Park High School
– Garth Webb Secondary School
– Heritage Glen Public School
– Maple Grove Public School
– Sunningdale Public School
– West Oak Public School
– White Oaks Secondary School
– St. Patrick Catholic Elementary
– Gary Allan High School
– Mohawk Gardens Public School
– Nelson High School
– Sir E. MacMillan Public School
– St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Elementary
– St. Francis Xavier Catholic Secondary
– St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary
St. Joseph Catholic Elementaryinsauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising