Oakville House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Great Living Room
This Place: This extensively renovated home is priced to sell and with its open concept layout, you can expect it to go quickly!
Address: Sandlewood Rd.
Neighbourhood: Bronte area
Big Selling Point: The sun is always filling the rooms in this four-level split home. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, and a centre island with seating. You can’t miss the lovely bay windows. This house is located near the top schools in the neighbourhood, and is also close to parks and Lake Ontario. The breathtaking open-concept kitchen, dining, and living room are perfect for entertaining. This home comes with a hottub room which walks out to the patio. It's sure to impress your guests at your next party!
- Breathtaking 60.00 x 125.00 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area
- Four +1 bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Bay windows
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Finished lower level with exercise room with walkout to patio
- Walking distance to Bronte Village
- The Numbers:
- $4,418 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 60.00 x 125.00 lot
- Four-level split home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CPA Canada hit by cyberattack, affecting data of more than 329,000 stakeholders
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Gorgeous Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.6 Mil Home with Exquisite Exterior