Oakville House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Great Bedrooms
This Place: This charming home offers a peaceful location and a kitchen that’s great for entertaining.
Address: Deer Park Rd.
Neighbourhood: West Oak Trails
Big Selling Point: This gorgeous executive home has recently been upgraded. It has a sundrenched backyard that’s deep and wide. There’s hardwood flooring and a newly renovated kitchen featuring ceramic floor and granite countertops.
- Spacious 39.63 x 110.61 lot that features:
- New kitchen with eat-in area
- Five bedrooms
- Huge master retreat five-piece bath ensuite and his/her closets
- Five bathrooms
- California shutters
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Finished basement
- Sun-filled windows
- The Numbers:
- $5,539 in taxes
- 5 bathrooms
- 39.63 x 110.61 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Milton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Home with Great Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard