Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Beautiful Pool
This Place: This stylish home has an absolutely beautiful swimming pool and backyard and four spacious bedrooms.
Address: Oak Springs Rd.
Big Selling Point: This spacious home on a spectacular ravine lot will feel like you’re on vacation in your own backyard. With tons of natural light and hardwood floors, the heated inground pool will take you away to paradise!
- Breathtaking 51.84 x 104.95 lot that features:
- 18-foot foyer
- A charming kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Four large bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Open concept rec/game room
- Finished basement
- Fabulous patio
- Inground pool
- The Numbers:
- $6,224 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 51.84 x 104.95 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- Incredibly Rare Event Happening in Skies Above Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Hamilton Rider in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home Featuring a Gourmet Kitchen With Heated Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
- House of the Week: $3.9 Mil Oakville Home With Stunning Backyard
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home With Spacious Backyard
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard