Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Complete Makeover
This Place: This gorgeous Falgarwood house has a contemporary feel that will immediately make you want to call it home.
Address: Lambeth Road
Big Selling Point: This spacious home is completely renovated and redesigned with a trendy feel in mind, which seamlessly flows throughout. It has a stunning open concept chef’s kitchen and oodles of natural light. The family room features sun-drenched windows and a walkout to a pretty, private yard. This home also has a beautifully finished lower level, complete with a rec room, bedroom, and spa-like bathroom.
- Breathtaking 55.00 x 109.00 lot that features:
- Chef’s kitchen with open concept design
- Four + 1 bedrooms
- More than 2,700 square feet of space
- Four bathrooms
- Beautifully finished basement
- Close to trails
- Lots of natural light
- The Numbers:
- $4,232 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 55.00 x 109.00 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home with Gorgeous Family Room
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Great Living Room