Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Great Dining Room
This Place: This stylish home has an absolutely beautiful dining area and four great bedrooms.
Address: Jessie Caverhill Pas. W.
Big Selling Point: This brightly-lit home in the sought-after Preserve neighbourhood will instantly feel like home. With tons of natural light and hardwood floors, you won’t want to wait to move in!
- Breathtaking 38.06 x 89.90 lot that features:
- Bay window
- A charming kitchen with stainless steel appliances and centre island
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Five-piece ensuite
- Finished basement
- Numerous upgrades
- Freshly painted
- The Numbers:
- $1,100 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 38.06 x 89.90 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Canadians aboard COVID-19 stricken cruise ship to start coming home today
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Great Bedrooms
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Beautiful Pool
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors