Oakville House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Home With Chef's Kitchen
This Place: This stunning, custom Oakville home is just steps to Bronte Park. With a chef’s kitchen and a bonus large basement with a walkout, it’ll take your breath away.
Address: Bingley Cres.
Neighbourhood: Palermo West
Big Selling Point: Beautiful home in the quietest part of the creek, steps to the trail and Bronte Park.
- Breathtaking 50.75 x 100.07 lot that features:
- Pro landscaping
- Custom mahogany doors
- Superior finishes
- Chef’s kitchen
- Upgraded trim
- Spiral stairs with iron railings
- 8-ft glass doors
- All bedrooms have ensuites
- Bonus large walkout basement
- Steps to the trail and Bronte Park
- Gas fireplace
- The Numbers:
- $7,815 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 50.75 x 100.0 lot
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Home with Beautiful Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Home with Elevator
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home with Nine-Foot Ceilings