Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
This Place: This absolutely spectacular home is renovated and looks exquisite
Address: Larry Cres.
Big Selling Point: No detail has been missed in this stunning home. The gorgeous gourmet kitchen features a large centre island with seating, built-in appliances, and a walkout to a private backyard. You can't miss the lovely windows. This house also has a custom dining room with coffered ceilings, which is perfect for entertaining. The bedrooms have beautiful hardwood flooring, and you’ll feel sophisticated and inspired when you see the bathrooms, especially in the master suite. And did we mention closet space?!
- Breathtaking 45.01 x 91.57 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Wood staircase
- Tons of natural light
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Professionally landscaped
- The Numbers:
- $7,214 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 45.01 x 91.57 lot
- Two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Home with Elevator
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Great Dining Room