Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
This Place: This contemporary, spacious Joshua Creek home has a large, private backyard.
Address: Meadowridge Dr.
Neighbourhood: Joshua Creek
Big Selling Point: The bright, open-concept home offers a large deck overlooking the ravine, hardwood floors, and a finished basement.
- Breathtaking 49 x 122 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with a large island
- An open concept great room
- Main floor office
- A spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Finished walkout basement with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- A gas fireplace
- $8,174 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 49 x 122 lot size
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Here's the Latest With Burlington's $52M Waterfront Park
- People Furious After Cars Towed Away in Oakville
- Oakville Ranked One of Canada's Most Expensive Areas to Buy a Home
- Guess Which Popular TV Show Spinoff Was Filmed in Halton Region?
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
- Milton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Home with Great Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors