Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
This Place: This contemporary, spacious Joshua Creek home has a large, private backyard.
Address: Meadowridge Dr.
Neighbourhood: Joshua Creek
Big Selling Point: The bright, open-concept home offers a large deck overlooking the ravine, hardwood floors, and a finished basement.
- Breathtaking 49 x 122 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with a large island
- An open concept great room
- Main floor office
- A spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Finished walkout basement with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- A gas fireplace
- $8,174 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 49 x 122 lot size
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Spacious Master Bedroom
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home Featuring a Gourmet Kitchen With Heated Floors
- Milton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Home with Great Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home