Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen
This Place: This gorgeous, brightly-lit Bronte East home has a big, beautiful kitchen.
Address: Rebecca St.
Neighbourhood: Bronte East
Big Selling Point: This newly-built executive home is offers stunning hardwood floors, granite countertops, and a gated circular driveway.
- Breathtaking 75 x 150 lot that features:
- Four large bedrooms
- A main floor den
- A modern kitchen with centre island
- Ensuites in each bedroom
- Driveway accommodates 10 cars
- The Numbers:
- $6,800 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 75 x 150 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Home with Beautiful Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home Featuring a Gourmet Kitchen With Heated Floors