Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen
This Place: This well-built executive home is priced to sell and with its open concept layout, you can expect it to go quickly!
Address: Sandlewood Rd.
Neighbourhood: Bronte West
Big Selling Point: No detail has been missed in this stunning, spacious house. The gorgeous gourmet kitchen features a large centre island with built-in appliances, and a walkout to a private backyard. You can’t miss the skylights and lovely French doors. This house also has a great room with sloped ceilings, which is perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a walkout to the yard, too. It’s sure to impress your guests at your next party!
- Breathtaking 60.01 x 128.00 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area
- Four bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Stunning staircase
- Gorgeous floors
- Located near parks/green space
- Finished basement with lots of space for exercise equipment
- Walking distance to Bronte Village
- The Numbers:
- $3,338 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 60.01 x 128.00 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Great Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen