Oakville House of the Week: $2.1 Mil Home with Sophisticated Interior
This Place: This magnificent executive home is priced to sell and it’s been extensively upgraded. You can expect it to go quickly!
Address: McWilliams Cres.
Neighbourhood: Near River Oaks
Big Selling Point: There are 10-foot ceilings on the main floor plus a stunning fireplace. Location? Minutes to the new hospital. This house has more than $350,000 in upgrades with 11 rooms to lose yourself in. You can’t miss the gourmet kitchen with elegant cabinets, granite, marble, and a breakfast bar. The master bedroom is worth writing home about!
- Breathtaking 64.16 x 90.03 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area
- Four bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Master retreat with jacuzzi
- Stunning kitchen and dining areas
- Gorgeous floors
- Cathedral ceiling
- Located near parks/green space
- Finished basement with games room
- The Numbers:
- $8,695 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 64.16 x 90.03 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Burlington Home Featuring a Gourmet Kitchen With Heated Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home with Nine-Foot Ceilings
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Oakville Home with a Large Master Bedroom