Oakville House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Home with Minimalistic Interior
This Place: This spectacular house has all the bells and whistles … it’s a brand new executive home in a sought-after Oakville neighbourhood.
Address: Sandmere Pl.
Neighbourhood: West Oakville
Big Selling Point: The kitchen has a walkout to a covered terrace.
- Breathtaking 65.22 x 115.86 lot that features:
- Stunning foyer
- Modern gourmet kitchen with large island
- 10-foot ceilings on the main floor
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Luxurious, spa-like master ensuite with soaker tub
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace
- The Numbers:
- $4,339 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 65.22 x 115.86 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- New airline regulations mandate compensation for Canadians
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.3 Mil Home with Incredible Interior
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Oakville Home with a Large Master Bedroom
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home with Nine-Foot Ceilings