Oakville House of the Week: $2.4 Mil Home with Minimalistic Interior
This Place: This spectacular house has all the bells and whistles … it’s a brand new executive home in a sought-after Oakville neighbourhood.
Address: Sandmere Pl.
Neighbourhood: West Oakville
Big Selling Point: The kitchen has a walkout to a covered terrace.
- Breathtaking 65.22 x 115.86 lot that features:
- Stunning foyer
- Modern gourmet kitchen with large island
- 10-foot ceilings on the main floor
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Luxurious, spa-like master ensuite with soaker tub
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace
- The Numbers:
- $4,339 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 65.22 x 115.86 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Popular Downtown Burlington Bakery Forced Out Due to Development
- One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Vehicle Drives on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Province Seeks to Ban Eyeball Tattoos After Woman Gets Serious Injury
- Top 5 Shawarma Joints in Oakville
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.3 Mil Home with Incredible Interior
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home with Nine-Foot Ceilings
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home with Gorgeous Family Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home with Gourmet Kitchen