Oakville House of the Week: $2.6 Mil Home with Exquisite Exterior
This Place: This spectacular home is a custom build in a serene, oasis-like setting.
Address: Valley Dr.
Neighbourhood: West Oakville
Big Selling Point: There’s no need for a cottage in Muskoka once you see this breathtaking home. It has an outdoor kitchen, granite counters, and an exquisite exterior. The breathtaking open-concept kitchen, dining, and living room are perfect for entertaining. The home comes with a spa hottub and gas firepit. It’s sure to impress with more than 4,000 square-feet on the main and upper levels.
- Breathtaking 78.67 x 159.83 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area
- Four +1 bedrooms
- Ensuites in all bedrooms
- Six bathrooms
- Coffered and beamed ceilings
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Finished lower level with huge rec room and exercise room
- Built-in speakers
- Extra side-door entrance
- Outdoor kitchen and deck
- The Numbers:
- $12,520 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 78.67 x 159.83 lot
- Two-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Court Dismisses Class Action Lawsuit Against Beer Store
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- Tim Hortons Minimum Wage Rallies Planned Across Ontario and in Oakville
- Sale Prices Down Again in Canadian Housing Market
- Province Cancels Plans for New Highway Running Through Halton
- Oakville House of the Week: $1 Mil Home with Great Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Huge Kitchen
- Milton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Home with Great Kitchen