Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home with Gorgeous Family Room
This Place: This stunning, minimalistic chic Bronte East home has an absolutely amazing family room.
Address: Rebecca St.
Neighbourhood: Bronte East
Big Selling Point: This spacious custom build has a grand entrance with 20-ft ceilings, a chef’s kitchen, family room with built-in cabinetry, and stunning hardwood floors.
- Breathtaking 75 x 151.92 lot that features:
- A modern kitchen with centre island
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Seven bathrooms
- Family room with built-in cabinetry
- Ensuites in each bedroom
- Built-in speakers
- Basement is finished with walkup to pool-sized backyard
- The Numbers:
- $5,410 in taxes
- 4 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 75 x 151.92 lot
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- Police searching for woman last seen in Oakville area
- Toronto police officer and Halton resident arrested for sexual assault
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic: May 29
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home with Breathtaking Family Room
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Oakville Home With Stunning Family Room
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home With Large Family Room
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Halton Hills Home With Family-Sized Kitchen