Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
This Place: Have you heard the term "transitional craftsman," before? This house embodies those words, offering something both elegant and rustic in the Bronte neighbourhood.
Address: 420 Saville Cres.
Neighbourhood: Bronte East
Big Selling Point: This house is a stunner, offering a barn wood sliding door and a bright, all-white interior that's chic, sunny and, above all else, a little rustic (but still remarkably polished)
Breathtaking 67 x 114 lot that features:
Aggressive price point for a custom-built home
Open concept layout
Perri handcrafted kitchen with oversize island
Cedar-covered porch with fireplace and built-in speakers
Chic interior with stylish rustic touches
Spa-inspired ensuite bathroom
$12,000 in taxes
67 x 114 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Muskoka-Style Home With Wine Cooler
- Burlington House of the Week: $2.6 Mil Mansion with Incredible Interior
- Oakville House of the Week: $2.3 Mil Home with Incredible Interior
- Oakville House of the Week: $2 Mil Home With Stunning Kitchen