Oakville Hydro Warns of New Phone Scam Asking Residents For Money
Oakville Hydro is warning residents of a phone scam that is currently circulating in the city.
The call asks residents to immediately provide payment to avoid disconnection.
Oakville Hydro says these calls are not legitimate.
Residents unsure of a call’s authenticity can call Oakville Hydro directly at 905-825-9400 and speak to Customer Service.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington