Oakville Man Dead in Crash
Brant County OPP were on scene at a crash on September 22, 2018 at 10 p.m.
The crash involved a car and a pedestrian.
“OPP members attended and found that a motor that was travelling north bound on Highway #24 south of Highway #53 struck a pedestrian,” police said in a statement.
“The pedestrians was pronounced dead at the scene and has been identified as 68-year-old William Stone of Oakville, Ontario.”
Witnesses are being asked to contact the County of Brant OPP Detachment at 1-888-310-1122.
Anyone with information about any incident in the County of Brant can call the County of Brant OPP at 1-888-310-1122. Should you wish to remain anonymous you can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or leave an anonymous online message at www.crimestoppers-brant.ca where you may be eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $2,000.
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
- One Male in Custody After Terrorizing Family in Oakville
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One Male in Custody Following Incident at Oakville School