Oakville Man Facing Firearm Charges After Crashing into Tree
An Oakville man is facing charges following a recent collision.
Around 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 6, a vehicle crashed into a tree in the area of Credit Woodlands in Mississauga.
Officers attended the scene and determined that the driver had a loaded firearm in his possession, police say.
27 year old Oakville man Earle Campbell-Noel was arrested and the firearm was seized.
Campbell-Noel is charged with six firearm-related offences, multiple alcohol-related offences, and failing to comply with recognizance.
“Campbell-Noel was held and later transported for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on the morning of July 6, 2019,” according to police.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- Milton Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- 14-Year-Old Boy Facing Charges After Gun Seized Near Oakville School
- Firearm and Weapon Charges Laid Against Burlington Resident
- Firearm Seized During Stolen Licence Plate Investigation in Burlington
- Oakville Man Facing Multiple Charges After Attempting to Escape Police