Oakville Man Facing Firearm Charges After Crashing into Tree
An Oakville man is facing charges following a recent collision.
Around 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 6, a vehicle crashed into a tree in the area of Credit Woodlands in Mississauga.
Officers attended the scene and determined that the driver had a loaded firearm in his possession, police say.
27 year old Oakville man Earle Campbell-Noel was arrested and the firearm was seized.
Campbell-Noel is charged with six firearm-related offences, multiple alcohol-related offences, and failing to comply with recognizance.
"Campbell-Noel was held and later transported for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton on the morning of July 6, 2019," according to police.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Dump truck collision causing traffic delays in Burlington
- Ontario elementary teachers plan new strikes in two weeks if no deal is reached
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Huge Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Burlington
- Milton Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- 14-Year-Old Boy Facing Charges After Gun Seized Near Oakville School
- Firearm and Weapon Charges Laid Against Burlington Resident
- Firearm Seized During Stolen Licence Plate Investigation in Burlington
- Oakville Man Facing Multiple Charges After Attempting to Escape Police