Oakville Pool Closure to be Aware of
Calling all Oakville swimmers, there is a community pool closure you should be aware of.
The Iroquois Ridge pool at the Ridge Community Centre is closed following a leak in the mechanical room, according to the town.
As a result, all swims, programs, and rentals will also be cancelled until the pool reopens.
The pool is expected to be back open by Halloween, Oct. 31.
For alternative swimming options, visit the town website.
Photo is courtesy of the town of Oakville.
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Milton Man Charged After Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary
- Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville