Oakville Pool Closure to be Aware of
Calling all Oakville swimmers, there is a community pool closure you should be aware of.
The Iroquois Ridge pool at the Ridge Community Centre is closed following a leak in the mechanical room, according to the town.
As a result, all swims, programs, and rentals will also be cancelled until the pool reopens.
The pool is expected to be back open by Halloween, Oct. 31.
For alternative swimming options, visit the town website.
Photo is courtesy of the town of Oakville.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store