Oakville Pool Closure to be Aware of
Calling all Oakville swimmers, there is a community pool closure you should be aware of.
The Iroquois Ridge pool at the Ridge Community Centre is closed following a leak in the mechanical room, according to the town.
As a result, all swims, programs, and rentals will also be cancelled until the pool reopens.
The pool is expected to be back open by Halloween, Oct. 31.
For alternative swimming options, visit the town website.
Photo is courtesy of the town of Oakville.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Oakville man charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat