Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
Booking.com’s OpenTable named Oakville restaurant Trattoria Timone as one of its 50 Best Restaurants for a Date in Canada for 2019.
According to OpenTable, the list was compiled based on an analysis of more than 500,000 reviews submitted by verified diners of more than 3,000 restaurants across the country.
Located beside the Cineplex Theatre on Winston Park Dr., Trattoria Timone offers authentic Italian Cuisine. Owner Michel Fronteddu has also been the head chef for nearly three decades and prides himself on his hand-rolled gnocchi and hand-churned gelato.
Trattoria Timone also cleaned up on awards from OpenTable. The Italian restaurant was named the best restaurant in Halton for food, value, and business meals. It’s also the most booked restaurant in the region through OpenTable.
You can check out the menu here.
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Man arrested for hate-motivated assault in Oakville
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Canadian Medical Association preparing for potential second wave of COVID-19
- Well-Known Oakville Restos Named Among Canada’s Top 100 Italian Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named as One of Canada’s Most Scenic Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Brunch Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- OpenTable and Hinge team up to make dating easier in Halton