Oakville Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted by Hospital Worker
A personal support worker has been charged with sexual assault, police say.
Peel police allege that between Monday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, Nov. 14, a 32 year-old Oakville woman was sexually assaulted by a personal support worker at the Mississauga Hospital in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
On Wednesday, Nov. 28, investigators arrested and charged 55-year-old Toronto man Jorge Forero with one count of sexual assault.
He was released and will appear in court in December.
Police say the accused has worked at many different hospitals in the Greater Toronto Area over a span of approximately six years.
Investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident, or similar incidents, is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit, 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Pedestrian fatally struck by transport truck in Oakville
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Milton Man Arrested After Five Women Allegedly Sexually Assaulted on GO Transit
- Oakville Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault
- Gymnastics Coach Who Taught in Oakville Charged With Sexual Assault
- Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Two Men Charged in Relation to a Violent Sexual Assault in Burlington