Oakville Woman Allegedly Sexually Assaulted by Hospital Worker
A personal support worker has been charged with sexual assault, police say.
Peel police allege that between Monday, Nov. 12 and Wednesday, Nov. 14, a 32 year-old Oakville woman was sexually assaulted by a personal support worker at the Mississauga Hospital in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
On Wednesday, Nov. 28, investigators arrested and charged 55-year-old Toronto man Jorge Forero with one count of sexual assault.
He was released and will appear in court in December.
Police say the accused has worked at many different hospitals in the Greater Toronto Area over a span of approximately six years.
Investigators are concerned there may be other victims.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident, or similar incidents, is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit, 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Driver Ticketed for Watching Raptors Parade While Driving in Oakville
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Milton Man Arrested After Five Women Allegedly Sexually Assaulted on GO Transit
- Oakville Man Claiming to be Doctor Charged with Sexual Assault
- Gymnastics Coach Who Taught in Oakville Charged With Sexual Assault
- Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington