Oakville Woman Part of Lotto Winning Pair
A very lucky Oakville woman and her equally lucky friend are celebrating a pretty big lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Velma Brew of Oakville and Pauline Levi of Mississauga for winning $100,000 with Encore (January 9, 2019 ONTARIO 49 draw).
OLG says the pair matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Home Convenience on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton