On-street parking unavailable on Main Street in Milton
On-street parking is currently not available on Main Street in Milton.
From July 28 to July 31, and from August 5 to August 7, on-street parking will be unavailable on Main between James Street and Martin Street.
The restriction is for asphalt overlay--replacing existing deteriorated asphalt surfaces with new, which also involves replacing portions of curb and rebuilding catchbasins and manholes.
While on-street parking is unavailable, municipal parking lots will be open for public use.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Pine Street closed in Milton for construction
- Winter Weather Impacts Street Parking in Burlington
- These Oakville Parking Lots Will Be Closed
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- Province providing funding for Young Street/Queen Street reconstruction project in Halton Hills